The BonAcc accounting system uses an exciting new approach for small business accounting.
And we certainly think this new approach is exciting:
We did not want to come up with complex software that requires training courses –
BonAcc is simple to use
- We are software providers and Chartered Accountants and hold a Practicing Certificate from our Institute
- We are also your Accountant offering additional support throughout the year
- We are sure that over 95% of people who take this up will save substantial fees
- On-line Accountancy is the way forward and BonAcc is leading the way for small businesses
Instead of asking you to do complicated tasks such as
- ‘code your supplier and input a list of invoices into the purchase ledger’ or
- ‘create journals’
We at BonAcc concentrate on the real events in your business- your bank statements; you’re till receipts and your cash movements.
The BonAcc system has been created with the small business user in mind. Where there are the inevitable complex processes such as VAT accounting, we have made them simple.In addition to the on-line help to guide you through using the system you will also have access to the system support team.
We think this provides an exciting and different approach that takes the mystique out of the accounting process, and makes the record keeping an integral and simple part of running your business.
The Managing Director of BonAcc, Tim Bone ACMA , has run an Accounting Practice for seven years that dealt with small businesses. This experience has lead him to believe that for a majority of people the following are important
- Fixed fee basis for the services of an Accountant with no extra charges
- Sensible fees
- Timely production of year end accounts and tax returns
- Help and support without additional fees
Click here for Bonnac Website